Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ethan's 2nd Baby Shower

Our wonderful friends threw Dirk, Ethan and me a baby shower last night. It was a "couple's shower" at Nick and Sam's Grill in Uptown. Once again, Ethan is very loved and received a lot of great baby items. It was so fun to hang out with good friends!


{the girls}




{friends from work and their hubbies}

{jano and me}

{pam and me}

{dirk, neil, janice, alex & pam}

{daniel, jessica, wendi & jeramy}

It was decorated so cute with balloons, party favors, a very very cute cake, a super adorable diaper cake that Chastity made for us, and a ceramic plate for everyone to sign! The plate is so special to us because Dirk proposed to me on a plate covered with chocolate strawberries and then our wedding guests signed a plate and now Ethan has a plate to remember his shower by! Everything was so thoughtful and wonderful!


{favors filled with m&m's that said, "It's a boy" and kisses}



{yummy cake}


{diaper cake--thanks, chastity}


{plate}

Even a celebrity showed up for the big event :) Holly Madison, Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend, was at the restaurant. I tried to get a good picture of her but didn't work so well. Wendi was going to ask her to take a picture with Ethan and I but I got nervous!!! I didn't want to invade her privacy too much. Do you think I could sell the picture to Us Weekly?

{internet picture}

{my attempt as a paparazzi}

Thank you everyone for coming and all the wonderful gifts! We love each and everyone of you and know Ethan will too. We are so blessed to have y'all in our lives!

1 comment:

Ginni said...

Thanks for having us at the shower! You have such great friends, the shower was perfect! I can't wait until Ethan gets to enjoy all of his stuff, ha ha!