Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Keeping things exciting!

I followed up with Dr. Martin yesterday, and like the last visit, Ethan wanted to add some excitement to the visit! I hadn't felt him move as much as normal but I wasn't worried because I HAD felt him and just thought maybe it was because I was out of my routine. Then Chris, the nurse, had a difficult time hearing a regular heartbeat. I got a little nervous. Dr. Martin was able to find it and it was normal at 140; however, she doesn't take things lightly and ordered an ultrasound. The sonographer couldn't get Ethan to wake up and didn't like the way he looked so we got sent to "maternity observation" at Baylor again. It was the same nurses, they are so awesome and remembered me. I was put on the monitor for about an hour and got another sono. He was perfect, just taking a good nap I guess! I go back Monday, the 8th. I will post again after that! Jessica--it's your birthday so maybe it will be the day!

Happy Birthday to my dad! I hope you have a wonderful day today! We had a great time hanging out on Sunday to celebrate. We are blessed with such an awesome family and friends! We love y'all. I am still a little bummed Ethan won't share today with you but at least he's got your name! Love you lots!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

The 8th is my mom's birthday...