Friday, March 1, 2013

To Blog or not to Blog?

So it has been a really long time.  I could come up with a million excuses for why I haven't posted but I won't.  I have decided to not worry about all the time I missed and just start fresh!  I am going to work hard to post as much as possible for MYSELF.  If someone reads it that is great, but I want to document our lives. This time goes by so fast.  So enough about that.  Let's get to it!

Jack Attack!
Since my last post, our life has completely changed!  We have a new member in the family. Jack David Williams!  He has been an amazing gift from God.  We were completely surprised and delighted all at the same time.  He was born on November 21, 2011!  Ethan is about to celebrate his 3rd birthday.  How is that even possible?  He is an amazing big brother and has blossomed into this wonderful little man.  He is so smart and talks non stop.  He has a lot to say and it is so funny!  I could talk about those two boys all day but I will post on them later. 

Jack 1 year old
Ethan Daniel
Dirk is back in school full time!  Kudos to him!  He is taking a full load, working full time to provide for his growing family and helping me with the kids!  He is amazing.  He jumps in when needed and even when he isn't.  He cooks dinner A LOT for us!  He is wonderful with the boys too. 

I am still working at Texas Oncology Pediatrics at Medical City Dallas.  I love the balance of work and home life.  I have a rewarding and challenging job taking care of children with cancer or blood disorders.  Those kids are amazing!  I am reminded daily of my blessings.  I am blessed to be able to work 4 days a week and have my wonderful mother taking care of my two babies.  It makes it easier to leave them.

Hopefully, I will blog more often but I am not going to be hard on myself if I don't!  Happy 2013!

No comments: