Wednesday, March 13, 2013

20 questions with Ethan...

I found this great idea on Pinterest (and an easy one) just in time for Ethan's 3rd birthday.  Starting at age 3, I am going to ask the boys the same 20 questions and see how their answers change over the years.  Ethan had some great answers.

1.  What is your favorite fruit?   Vegetables
2.  What is your favorite toy?   Firetruck
3.  What is your favorite movie?  My iPad
4.  What is your favorite color?  Red...that's what little boys like
5.  What do you like to take to bed with you?  My blanket
6.  What is your favorite thing to wear?  My hat
7.  What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas...Christmas time is my favorite
8.  Who is your best friend?   Lex
9.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  Drive a monster truck or maybe I can be hulk!
10. What is your favorite TV show?  George (Curious George)
11. What is your favorite animal?  Presley, my dog
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Ride my bike
13. What is your favorite Breakfast?  Tacos
14. What is your favorite book?  Big book about monster trucks (he was playing with his new monster truck from Mike and Jill)
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk (To all the wonderful Hematologists I work with...I feed him lots of other foods and drinks!)
16. What is your favorite game? (Silence....I think he was tired of answering :))
17. What is your favorite snack? Gummies
18. What is your favorite Lunch? Strawberries
19. What is your favorite Dinner? Pizza
20. What is your favorite song? Firetruck

No comments: