Friday, October 17, 2008

Moving...

Well, we closed on our house! YEA! We are all moved out and living in Wills Point for a very short while. And we found a new house. It is right down the road from our old house and it is also a foreclosure. This will be our second "flip" and needs a lot more than the first one but it has a lot of potential! I call it my diamond in the rough! Hopefully we will close by the end of November so we can start work! Since it is a government owned home, it takes twice as long to do anything!!!! Anyway, we are really excited!

I wasn't sad about selling or moving out of our first home until.... I drove by and saw things that weren't mine in the yard! They put up a windsock!!! Does anyone still have those? Sorry if you're a fan, but it was rainbow and hanging from the tree! I just hope they love it and take care of it like we did!

No comments: