Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chicken Fried Bacon!!!

So we went to the Fair. You can't live in Texas and not visit the state fair. We ate and ate and ate some more. The first booth we visited was the CHICKEN FRIED BACON, the best taste winner for 2008. Jeramy got some for us to share. It wasn't that great. It wasn't horrible but definitely was not something I would crave. It's probably a good thing considering it was a heart attack on a plate. Just a few vendors down we stopped and I got nachos! I don't know why but I love state fair nachos! We visited the butter carving display of King Tut--how does anyone have the patience to do that or the time?!?! Lindsey, Dirk and I rode the ferris wheel! It was Lindsey's first time!!! It was a nice day--great weather, friends and of course food!

No comments: