Saturday, September 20, 2008

New to all this....


I am a blogging virgin! I am so excited to start this new blog to keep up with friends and family I don't see everyday. My dad recently moved to Ohio--so I hope he can check this frequently and feel close to home! We miss you Dad! I am also excited to share my funny stories with you (I think they are funny)! I hope you guys will enjoy reading our blog and maybe even start one of your own.


A little about Dirk and I. We have been married for 3 1/2 years and currently live in Forney--that's for another post. We don't have any kids yet just a fun loving boxer named Presley. Besides his HUGE tongue he is a great dog! We are very close with our families and have the BEST friends in the world. I hope y'all don't mind if I share your stories as well! We are loving life and SIMPLY living it to the fullest.


No comments: