Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great Weekend

We had a great but fast weekend! Everyone reading this probably knows we are selling our house! We looked at a few houses on Friday night. There were some great ones--excellent floor plans, great neighborhoods but no backyard :( I just didn't fall in love with anything yet. We will find one that's just perfect--I know it.

On Saturday, Dirk, Jeramy, Wendi and I went on the boat for a while. It was really nice; not too hot and the water was still warm. We all got up on the wakeboard but Jeramy has really proven to be the wakeboard pro! He jumped the wake--like 3 ft off the water. It was very impressive! Wendi and I were clapping and screaming for him. After the lake, we had everyone over for one last get together in our house! It was great. We made beer can chicken, mac and cheese, and potato casserole and played games!


Today reality began to set in. We are supposed to close on October 9th. That means I need to find a mover, pack a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage home that is overflowing with stuff in less than three weeks! It is overwhelming. I am not sure where to begin. We will get through it!


My Dad is in Ohio, and Mom is still here because their house hasn't sold so she has not been able to move with him yet; so they are letting us move into their house until we find something else! Thank you for that, I can't even imagine trying to find a new house or a rent house in such a short time period!
Jeramy wakeboarding and our First home!

2 comments:

Ginni said...

Hey Amanda!! I love the blog so cute!! Glad you had a good weekend, can't wait to hear about the houses that yall looked at. See you tomorrow!
~Ginni

Chastity said...

What fun! I can't wait to read more so we can keep up with you guys! Also, let me know what Chels is up to...trouble I'm sure!