Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Ethan

Ethan turned 4 years old on March 9th.  As Dirk and I were preparing for his party, closely watching the clock to make sure everything was set and ready to go, we realized it was a very similar timeline to his birth!  As we cut up vegetables, Dirk said, "I think you were calling me to hurry back to the delivery room right about now!"  That was an amazing day.  I can't believe my little baby is already 4.  He is such an incredible little dude.  He has developed his own funny, cute, charming personality.  I love throwing special parties for my boys.  I think birthdays are so fun and I want them to know how much we love and cherish each and everyday with them.

This year we had an Olympic theme party.  We thought the timing was just right since we just finished the 2014 winter Olympics in Sochi. We had so much fun and for the 1st time in 4 years the weather was perfect.  Here are a few (a lot actually) pics of the special day!
Olympic ring cupcakes, popcorn torches and party favors

Party favors!

Refuel Station

One of several Olympic events

Me and my ladies!  I love them so much!

DJ and Allison and baby Noah

Em and Izzy

Daniel and Dirk

Finally the birthday boy!  He was hard to photo!

Ms. Ava

Jonathan

There he is!

Jack loves his sweets!

Ethan's best bud~Lex

What did you get?  Do you think we look alike?

Lex and Ethan

Coley and Nathan

Caleb
Even though there are a ton of pictures, I missed a lot!  We had a ton of family come, several kiddos that I missed getting pics of and a party family pic.  I think I will go back to hiring a photog for all parties so I don't miss anything!  This time flies and I want to celebrate and remember every moment!  Thank you to everyone who came, each of you are so special to us and Thank you mostly for loving our little man!

No comments: