Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Jack!

Wow. I cannot believe my little red head is 18 months old today!  Happy 1/2 birthday, Jack David!  You are such a blessing to our entire family.  You are the sweetest, happiest, and most loving 18 month old.  You wake up happy, with a smile on your face.  You LOVE to eat but you definitely know how you LIKE your food.  Just last week, you got mad at me because I cut your biscuit in half.  I don't do that anymore!  You love your brother so much, so much you like to take his toys and run.  Some days he is more patient than others.  You are trying so hard to talk to us.  You have lots of babbles but you definitely have some words you can say!  A few of your favorites are Mama, Daddy, Nana, light, back pack, Jack, bye-bye, and down.  On Mother's day, you fell down and Uncle J said, "Jack down!"  and without hesitation, you said Jack down and fell to the ground!  Now, you say it when you are done eating and want to get out of your high chair. 

My sweet boy, I look forward to watching you grow.  I love you so much.
Jack at Great Wolf Lodge, pointing to the water park!

No comments: