Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bad Blogger

Hello Everybody! I am a really bad blogger. Life just got in the way. Anyway I am going to do better and try to post more often. Here's a quick update of what has been going on.


We have moved into our new almost complete house. We still need to complete minor things such as putting our shutters up, putting in bathroom accessories and knobs on the cabinets but nothing that is keeping us from living here and loving it. I will post pics as soon as we are finished.


Dirk and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary--YEA! Time flies. We went to San Antonio for the weekend. We had a lot of fun hanging out together! When we were checking into our hotel we saw a celebrity--Bruce Mcgill--google him and you will know who he is. We were standing at the check in desk when we first saw him. Dirk and I both thought he looked really familiar but didn't know how. Then we got on the elevator with some other guests who knew who he was. After hearing his name, we still didn't know who he was or what he did. So we googled him and at that moment thought "Oh Yeah, I know who he is!" He is actually from San Antonio and was the grand marshall for the Fiesta Parade.
Here is a pic of him.

Congratulations to my good friend Janice who just had her second baby-William Maxwell!! Love ya Jano!!


I think that pretty much sums up my life right now--sounds kind of boring actually! I will do better and blog more!!!


No comments: